Although funding for projects is often raised outside of the trade union movement, the BC Labour Heritage Centre relies upon the ongoing financial support of its sponsoring unions in order to continue its operations from year to year.
- BC Federation of Labour
- BC General Employees’ Union
- British Columbia Building and Construction Trades Council.
- Canadian Union of Public Employees-BC
- Canadian Union of Public Employees Local 15
- Hospital Employees’ Union
- United Steelworkers
- BC Teachers’ Federation
The following organizations have made a commitment to supporting BC labour history with an annual donation.